Hi Alexander,

Normally we do provide Virtuoso Open Source binaries for Windows only, although
we have not produced a set for  Virtuoso 6.0.0 yet, but will be for the
upcoming 6.0.1 release due out next week. Is it windows binaries you are
seeking ?

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support