Hello,
the IN is very fast and I would recommend to anyone using it.
btw. will IN be a part of the next SPARQL recommendation?

I have just a short question (tested on dbpedia):
SELECT DISTINCT ?subject  { {
?subject a ?expanded0 } UNION {
?subject a ?expanded1 }
FILTER ( ?expanded0 IN ( <http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Airline>, <http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Band>) ). FILTER ( ?expanded1 IN ( <http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Album>, <http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Book>) ).
 }  LIMIT 50

The query above doesn't work, while this one works:

SELECT DISTINCT ?subject  { {
?subject a ?expanded0 .
FILTER ( ?expanded0 IN ( <http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Airline>, <http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Band>) ).
} UNION {
?subject a ?expanded1 .
FILTER ( ?expanded1 IN ( <http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Album>, <http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Book>) ).
} }  LIMIT 50

Is there a reason behind it or just a glitch?
Regards,
Sebastian