Hi Nicolas,

I presume the isparql VAD you are using is the one built during the build of
your Virtuoso open source archive ?

I have tested the isparql VAD built from the open source archive on my machine
(which is a Mac) and it loads fine. I have also tested the separate pre-built
VADs we have for download from the open source web site which also works, thus
can you try this:

        http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VOSDownload

Please let us know if this works for you ...

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink