Hi,

investigating functional coverage of virtuoso (as I'm a teacher in the are
of semantic web and digital collaboration field), I've some difficulties to
clearly understand what the limitations are for open source communitary
virtuoso openlink, compared to enterprise version.

Some are appearing when trying to use the tool, for example creation of RDF
views on tables of a database, but it is difficult to identify quicly what
could be investigated for demonstration and what we should forget relying
only on community edition.

Is there a place or a document where differences are listed, as restrictions
of community edition (version 6.x)?

Thanks by advance.

Nicolas