HI Boris,

In your it original post it was stated "There are links among the resources
from X graph and Y graph.", what are the names of these two graphs at your
endpoint so we can check their content ?

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink