Hi Jörn,

I have been able to recreate this issue you report even against my latest
build. The difference between our builds would be that yours presumably is from
the open source 6.1.2 release in July, whereas mine is built from the latest
internal archive as of yesterday.

I shall let you know when we have a fix for this ...

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink