Hi Silvia,

This licensing error indicates you are using the Virtuoso commercial rather
open source product , and is probably caused by either your license file has
not been picked up when the Virtuoso server started or your HTTP Server thread
setting is too resulting in all license point being consumed for HTTP use
leaving none for SQL use.

Please check your "virtuoso.log" to see what error might have been reported  on
server startup as either condition would indicated their.

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink