Hi Vanessa,

Where are you encountering this error ?

FD_SET is the file descriptor set whose maximum size is determine by the
FD_SETSIZE parameter which is typically 1024 on Unix systems, so I assume you
are exceeding this some how. Have you increased any of he parameters in your
virtuoso configuration file (virtuoso.ini) like ServerThreads for example which
would result in a large number of file descriptors being opened to the point of
exceeding the FD_SETSIZE maximum ?

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support