Hi Sandeep,

Is this error occurring in the client you are running the load command from, as
I would expect this type of error to be logged in the virtuoso log file
(virtuoso.log) ? Can you provide the exact output when running the command from
the virtuoso "isql" command line interactive SQL program  ?

How many triples (or how much data) is in the "lamhdi_rdf.xml" file being
loaded  and is any of the data being loaded into the Virtuoso quad store in the
graph name specified ?

What does the following command return for the count of triples in the graph:

        select count(*) form <http://lamhdi.neuinfo.org> where {?s ?p ?o}

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support