Hi Myles,

Am I correct in assume you specifically don't want to user the available
Virtuoso GRDDL sponger cartridges for sponging this data, but rather perform
this transformation yourself  from the XML source files and XSLT file you have
in some location which is not to be in the Virtuoso DAV ? The Virtuoso
conductor pages provide a UI which allows users to perform XML transformation
against data and  style sheets stored in the Virtuoso DAV for convenience but
this is not a restriction as virtuoso's XSLT processor may retrieve both data
and stylesheets from local filesystems, local tables, remote datasources, or
the Web, as detailed at:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/xslttrans.html

Once the transformation to RDF has taken place the data can then be uploaded
into Virtuoso using one for the RDF load functions, depending on format, as
detailed at:

http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/rdfsparql.html#rdfapidataimportttlpmt

or using the RDF Bulk loader as detailed at:

        http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtBulkRDFLoader

I hope this is what you are looking for ...

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink