Hi Sashi,

How exactly are you attempting to upload the n3 file to WebDAV ?

I have been able to successful upload this data into a Virtuoso 5.012 server
using the "Example 2" method of the following documentation:

http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/rdfinsertmethods.html#rdfinsertmethodwebdav

Note also, the n3 file is valid having checked it with an online N3 validator
(http://www.rdfabout.com/demo/validator/) ...

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support