Hi Alexandre,

If the file can be downloaded on the Virtuoso Server machine you might also
want to try loading it with the following Virtuoso TTL  (TURTLE or N3 resource)
load function:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/fn_ttlp_mt.html

Also, did you check the virtuoso.log file to see if any errors might have been
reported there during the load ?

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink

On 5 Dec 2010, at 23:00, Alexandre Passant wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 5 Dec 2010, at 12:35, Ivan Mikhailov wrote:
>
>> Hello Alexandre,
>>
>> That's really weird, I'd like to get the data file in question and exact
>> version number of your Virtuoso, to reproduce and fix.
>>

> I'm using V6.1.2 on Mac OSX 10.6
> I'll check on Debian, and pass you the file off-line if that does not work.
>
> Thanks
>
> Alex.
>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Ivan Mikhailov
>> OpenLink Software
>> http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com
>>

>> On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 10:42 -0800, Alexandre Passant wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have a turtle file containing 1M statements that I'm trying to add into
>>> Virtuoso.
>>> I'm using isql + SPARQL LOAD.
>>> The LOAD step does not give any error, but my data is not loaded.
>>>
>>> SQL> sparql load <http://localhost/~alex/data.rdf> ;
>>> callret-0
>>> VARCHAR
>>>
>>> Load <http://localhost/~alex/data.rdf> into graph
>>> <http://localhost/~alex/data.rdf> -- done
>>>
>>> 1 Rows. -- 13151 msec.
>>>
>>> SQL> sparql select count(?s) where { graph
>>> <http://localhost/~alex/data.rdf> { ?s ?p ?o }} ;
>>> callret-0
>>> INTEGER