Hi Andreas,

How big is the data you are attempting to load, can a copy be provided so we
can try to recreate locally ?

Are there any errors reported in the virtuoso.log file or a core file  at the
time of this failure as the error indicates the Virtuoso server has shutdown
unexpectedly ?

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support