Hi Abhi,

You config params for NumberOfBuffers etc look of for the machine
configuration, are any errors reported in the "virtuoso.log" file indicating
this out of memory condition, please provide a log snippet ?

Also, the latest virtuoso open source is 06.01.3127 from July 2010 on source
forge, whichI would recommend you download and compile to see if this has the
same issue:

        http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VOSDownload

What is the triple count of the datasets being loaded ?

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink