I've just created a simple RDF View by following the example in Virtuoso
document. Everything seemed fine when I queried in quad storage. Now I want
to query with multiple graph (the graph was created by RDF View and another
graph I've already created before) but there is no result return.I could not
find out the problem.My query is select some points that lie within certain
upper limits of latitude and longitude:

define input:storage
> <http://localhost:8890/sensor_demo/quad_storage/default>
>
> prefix sen: <http://localhost:8890/sensor_demo/schemas/Sensor#>
> prefix rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
> prefix rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>
> prefix pos: <http://www.w3.org/2003/01/geo/wgs84_pos#>
>
> select ?lat ?long
> from named <http://shanghai.com#>
> where{

               #this query try to find the longitude and latitude of X point
with some conditions and there is a result if I query it alone.

>   ?s sen:sensor_lat ?x_lat;
>   sen:sensor_long ?x_long.
>   filter regex(?s,"19","i").

               # select some points in graph <http://shanghai.com#> satisfy
condition

> graph ?src{
>   ?y pos:long ?long; pos:lat ?lat.
>   filter (?lat >= ?x_lat && ?long >= ?x_long).
>   }
>
> }

Anyone help? Could we use Graph Named and quad storage together?