Hi Peter,

Can you provide a sample query or permalink from isqarql which gives this error
please ?

The SAPRQL compiler error typically implies some form of SPARQL-FED query is
being run for which sub queries are not supported.

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink