Hi Hoan,

The commercial version should behave the same as the open source version with
regards to RDFView creation as they use the code base (even if at different
versions) and I have not seen this error with either product variant before.

As you are having an issue with the commercial product, please log an online
support case with us detailing the problem at:

        http://support.openlinksw.com

This is a free service where you can provide details of the product version, OS
, problem description etc. and one of our consultants (probably me) will pick
it up. Do include the steps you are performing to reproduce so we know at what
point the error is occurring.

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support