Hi Claus,

This is a known issue that will be fixed in the next release.

In the meantime you will need to edit the odbc.ini file in the Virtuoso "bin"
directory (by default) or where ever the $ODBCINI environment variable is
pointing to and manually add the DSN from command line and test that it works,
after which it show up in the conductor ready for use.

BTW, as you are using the commercial product and the issues is with a
commercial only feature you probably should have posted this question on the
support forums or logged an online support case with us using the link in my
signature below, as this mailing list is really for open source issues and we
would not want to confuse users into thinking the external data source option
ie VDB engine is available in open source.

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink