Hi Hoan,

Using those options when the RFViews have already been created is not currently
possible via the UI.  You should be able to add them manually from isql but
that has never worked for me and is being looked into. The best way I could
suggest would be to drop the RDF View graph and quad map and create it again
with the RDB2RDF Triiggers options enabled ...

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink