Hi Adrian,

You can perform a database crash dump and restore and detailed in section
6.1.5.5.2 at:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/databaseadmsrv.html#backup

If a core file was produced it would also be interesting to see a stack trace
from the core  if the Virtuoso binary symbols are not stripped.

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink