Hi Jose,

What is  the version of Virtuoso being used as from the "isql-vt" command you
indicate below and you previous post regarding Ubuntu apt get command, I assume
you are using the version shipped with the distro, which is an old 6.1.1 build
from over a year ago. I would recommend compiling and using the latest Virtuoso
snapshot build which can be downloaded from:

ftp://download.openlinksw.com/support/vos/virtuoso-opensource-6-20110215.tar.gz

If you have not done so already,Instructions on building can be found at:

        http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VOSBuild

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support