Hi Aldo,

Have yout tried passing the log_enable(2) option in your query string which is
recommended when performing multiple  concurrent SPARUL operations to avoid
deadlocks as detailed at:

http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/rdfperformancetuning.html#rdfperfsparul

Assuming you are querying a Virtuoso SPARQL endpoint log_enable can be passed
as a pragma in the query as detailed at:

http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/rdfsparql.html#rdfsparqlimplementatioptragmas

I hope this solves the problem for you ...

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink