Hi Hoan,

Virtuoso has a JDBC driver so you can make as many connections as you want from
Java.

You asked this question regarding materialisation of RDFViews as physical
triples last month and the following tip was created as a result:

http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtTipsAndTricksRDFTriggers

Or are you trying to do something else now ?

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink