Hi Sebastian,

This is because the insert operation are being performed in transaction mode,
which you can turn off and force the auto-committing of the the transactions to
avoid the log limit being exceeded and is generally recommended for SPARUL
operations as detailed at:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/sparqlextensions.html#rdfsparul

Alternatively, the "TransactionAfterImageLimit"  parameter can be set in the
virtuoso.ini config file to a higher value than its 50MB default as detailed at:

http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/databaseadmsrv.html#ex_threadcleanupinterval

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support