Hi Roosvelt,

It is not possible to monitor the query response times  with the HTTP logs. Why
do you need these times, is it to be able to collate stats on the query
execution times ?

We can consider adding thw response time details to the HTTP logs but this
would be a feature of a future release.

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support