Hi Carreres,

How exactly are you attempting to load the owl file as it loads fine using the
Virtuoso RDF_XML function:

$ /opt/virtuoso/bin/isql 1111Connected to OpenLink Virtuoso
Driver: 06.01.3127 OpenLink Virtuoso ODBC Driver
OpenLink Interactive SQL (Virtuoso), version 0.9849b.
Type HELP; for help and EXIT; to exit.
SQL> DB.DBA.RDF_LOAD_RDFXML (file_to_string_output
('./lycocyc_2.0.biopax.owl'), '', 'http://lyco');

Done. -- 136061 msec.
SQL> sparql select count(*) from <http://lyco> where {?s ?p ?o};
callret-0