Hi Alex,

What instructions are you using to attempt this installation as following the
documentation below in Using OntoWiki with Virtuoso there is not reference to
the creation of a database called “ontowiki” :

        http://code.google.com/p/ontowiki/wiki/UsingOntoWikiWithVirtuoso

If you type “use <what-ever> with isql-vt Virtuoso will switch to the specified
catalog/database name which if it does not exist will automatically create a
catalog of that name when a resource table/view is created.

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink