Hi Florian,

What method are you using to query the Virtuoso repository from Sesame as we
support two methods:

1. Using the Virtuoso RDF Data Storage provider as detailed at:

http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtSesame2Provider

2. Using the Sesame HTTP repository as detailed at:

http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtSesame2HttpRepository

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support