Hi Bharath,

I would suggest rebuilding the index and then see if the delete from graph is
still causing a crash. Also do confirm you are running the latest 6.1.3 open
source release, use the “virtuoso-t -?” command to determine the version.

If a core file being produced when a crash occurs you can use gdb to create a
stacktrace to determine the cause if nothing is being written to the log.

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink