Hi Timo,

Yes you can access SPARQL results sets via the JDBC driver using the
ExtendedString etc method as detailed in section "7.4.3.5. Extension datatype
for RDF”  of the online documentation at:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/VirtuosoDriverJDBC.html

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support