On 24/05/2011 23:28, Robbet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i'm trying to access my Virtuoso sparql endpoint on my local server
> using a dyndns client.
> Unfortunately i get no access to xxx.dyndns.org:8890/sparql although the
> nececessary port is forwarded and open (tried it using an external post
> scanner). It does not work on the ip too so there is no problem with my
> dyndns host.
>
> Any suggestions? Do i have to change something tin the virtuoso.ini?
> Miss another port?

Hi,

Can you define `no access'? Is there a specific error message, and where
does it come from?

Are we to presume Virtuoso is running and listening on port 8890 (if on
linux/unix, verify with netstat), and/or are you able to connect from
localhost?

Have you done anything in the virtuoso.ini or the Conductor to restrict the
IP#s on which it listens?

Regards,

~Tim
--