Hi Babis,

This feature is not available in the Virtuoso open source product as it is a
commercial product only feature. See the following Feature comparison matrix
between the open source and closed source (commercial) products to see the
differences between them:

        http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/features-comparison-matrix/

The commercial product can is available for a free evaluation period from :

        http://download.openlinksw.com/virtwiz

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support