Hi Hoan,

You can create your own Quad Map Storage for loading your RDFView into or use
the virtrdf:DefaultQuadStorage location used by the conductor when creating
RDFViews as detailed at:

http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/rdfsparqlintegrationmiddleware.html#rdfviewconfiguringrdfstorages

http://www.openlinksw.co.uk/virtuoso/Whitepapers/html/rdf_views/virtuoso_rdf_views_example.html

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com