Hi Tatiana,

The error indicates the DBA.DBA.RDF_LANGUAGE table is possibly corrupt.

Its a bit complicated, but this can be determined by checking  the value of
"ro_dt_and_lang" column in DB.DBA.RDF_OBJ table where "ro_val" is equal to the
the literal mentioned in the error:

select ro_dt_and_lang from DB.DBA.RDF_OBJ where ro_val = '丰沙尔';

Then take  a bit-and of the "ro_dt_and_lang" column with "0xffff":

select bit_and (ro_dt_and_lang, 0hexffff) from rdf_obj where ro_val = '丰沙尔';

and finally check for this "id" in the DB.DBA.RDF_LANGUAGE table,  which is
possibly missing.  In which case the best course of action would be to start
from scratch and reload the datasets into a fresh empty database.

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink