Hi Alexandre,

This works for me:

$ /opt/virtuoso/bin/isql opllinux3:1234
Connected to OpenLink Virtuoso
Driver: 06.02.3129 OpenLink Virtuoso ODBC Driver
OpenLink Interactive SQL (Virtuoso), version 0.9849b.
Type HELP; for help and EXIT; to exit.
SQL> SPARQL INSERT DATA INTO <http://foobar> { <http://foo>
<http://example.org/foo> "Bar"^^xsd:string .};
callret-0
VARCHAR

Insert into <http://foobar>, 1 (or less) triples -- done

1 Rows. -- 1611 msec.
SQL> SPARQL select * from <http://foobar> where {?s ?p ?o};
VARCHAR
  VARCHAR
    VARCHAR

http://foo
  http://example.org/foo
    Bar

1 Rows. -- 188 msec.
SQL>

Where is the version of the Virtuoso server being run ?

        virtuoso-iodbc-t -?
or
        virtuoso-t -?

Are you running this on your Virtuoso EC2 AMI instance ?

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink