Hello again,

Not sure how the use the mailing list, really, so I hit "reply to all" over
here in Microsoft world hoping this gets where its supposed to go without
turning into spam.

I've attached two versions of the results of:

egrep -l '^(\*\*\*.*FAILED|\*\*\*.*ABORTED)' $(find ./ -name "*" | egrep
".+output$|.+log$")

from the build directory so you're only getting the *.outputs with \n***FAILED
in them.  At least I THINK that's what the ^ does.  I stole the pattern from
you guys so don't give me grief it misses something. ;-))

Now if Symantec doesn't think they've got viruses I'm pretty sure they'll make
it past server support's Megabyte Police.  My apologies if they don't.

The 'crash' version is the one that grinds to a halt.  The 'graceful' at least
makes it back to the bash prompt and tells me to contact support.  You'll
notice in the (path removed) install script there's a couple of tweaks that I
stole or adapted from the source version of the Ubuntu package.  It doesn't
finish but at least it makes it back to a prompt.

Neither version of the script works on Ubuntu 10.04 with a 2.6.32.28 kernel.

Thanks for you help +| reason for hope.