Hi

I don’t understand the problem you are describing, so can you please provide a
test case that can be created locally ?

If I insert the following data via isql  and query it I get the following:

SQL> SPARQL
Type the rest of statement, end with a semicolon (;)> insert into graph
<http://BookStore.com>
Type the rest of statement, end with a semicolon (;)>   {
Type the rest of statement, end with a semicolon (;)>
<http://www.dajobe.org/foaf.rdf#i> <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/date>
<1999-04-01T00:00:00> .
Type the rest of statement, end with a semicolon (;)>
<http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card#i>
<http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/date> <1998-05-03T00:00:00> .
Type the rest of statement, end with a semicolon (;)>
<http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/#me> <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/date>
<2001-02-08T00:00:00>
Type the rest of statement, end with a semicolon (;)>   };
callret-0
VARCHAR

Insert into <http://BookStore.com>, 3 (or less) triples -- done

1 Rows. -- 600 msec.
SQL> sparql select * from <http://BookStore.com> where {?s ?p ?o};
    oVARCHAR
       VARCHAR
         VARCHAR

http://www.dajobe.org/foaf.rdf#i
  http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/date
    1999-04-01T00:00:00
http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card#i
  http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/date
    1998-05-03T00:00:00
http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/#me
  http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/date
    2001-02-08T00:00:00

3 Rows. -- 3 msec.
SQL>

and get the same output querying via the SPARQL endpoint:

  s p o

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support