Hi Greg,

Checking the log I see the following query appearing to result in the error:

20:37:25 COMP_2 SPARQL 128.113.106.176 Internal Compile text:  sparql    prefix
vann: <http://purl.org/vocab/vann/>

   SELECT distinct ?namespace ?prefix
   WHERE {
     GRAPH
<http://logd.tw.rpi.edu/source/data-gov/dataset/3506/version/2010-Dec-17/conversion/enhancement/1/subset/sample>
  {
       [] vann:preferredNamespacePrefix ?prefix;
          vann:preferredNamespaceUri    ?namespace .
     }
   } order by ?namespace
20:37:25 ERRS_0 22023 SR601 Argument 1 of http_ttl_triple() should be an array
of special format
20:37:25 LTRS_1 greg 127.0.0.1 1111:59 Commit transact 0x214d7ce0 0

Looking at the version 6.1.2 you report as being used and based on Ivan's (who
wrote these procedures) comment I would suggest you database be upgraded to the
latest 6.1.3 release to use these procedures. The latest 6.1.3 snapshot can be
downloaded from:

ftp://download.openlinksw.com/support/vos/virtuoso-opensource-6-20110614.tar.gz

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink