Hi Tim,

The Virtuoso Jena Provider (open source or commercial) is expected to work with
any Jena version from 2.5.5 or above as indicated at:

        http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtJenaProvider

I certainly have tested with Jena 2.6.3 most recently. Are you able to get the
example program provided in the documentation above to work at least to we have
a common reference to compare with ?

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
10 Burlington Mall Road, Suite 265, Burlington MA 01803
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers