Hi Sharath,

The error indicates the database file is corrupt probably due to the database
file size being expanded at the time of the crash.

Do you maintain backup sets it can be recovered  from ? The following
documentation details how to create backups and also how you can attempt to
recover a corrupt database:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/databaseadmsrv.html#backup

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
10 Burlington Mall Road, Suite 265, Burlington MA 01803
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers