Hi Houda,

I can’t see how this can be readily done without the use of SPARQL-FED ie
SERVICE keyword.

Why do you have data in separate Virtuoso Quad Store instances on the same
machine rather than in a single Virtuoso Quad Store instance, is the data in
each instance the same or different ? Note Virtuoso is a Quad rather than
Triple store and thus can host multiple Graphs in the same instance and can use
graph groups/security and/or WebID to control access to specific graphs or
groups of graphs in the Quad store if necessary.

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
10 Burlington Mall Road, Suite 265, Burlington MA 01803
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers