Hi Natanael

What are you wanting to “import” this data to ? Are you wanting to setup your
own DBpedia instance ?

The geo:geometry (POINT) triples are generated by after loading the base
DBpedia datasets by the Virtuoso commercial instance hosting the DBpedia
endpoint (http://dbpedia.org/sparql) this feature is enabled. If you want to
load DBpedia into Virtuoso open source then you should load from the base
dataset which will then just contain the geo:long and geo:lat (geo  =
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/geo/wgs84_pos#) triples.

Details on loading the Dbpedia datasets into Virtuoso can be found at:

http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtBulkRDFLoaderExampleDbpedia

Or if you really want the geo:geometry data then you need a commercial license
to enable this to be support, which can acquire a license and setup locally or
we have a AWS snapshot of the live DBpedia instance you can instantiate in the
cloud in minutes as detailed at:

http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtAWSDBpedia351C

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
10 Burlington Mall Road, Suite 265, Burlington MA 01803
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers