Hi Quentin,

How are you performing these bulk uploads, as if you are using the Virtuoso
Bulk Loader
(http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtBulkRDFLoader) then
I would not expect duplicates. If uploading the via a DAV resource which
invokes the sponger middleware then this may trigger such multiple graphs ?

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
10 Burlington Mall Road, Suite 265, Burlington MA 01803
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers