Hi Lorena,

Hi Rumi

It works with the bif prefix.
Here is the output of virtuoso-t

I'm working on Ubuntu 10.10 so I have built it from the sources
several months ago.

regards
Lorena

lorena@lorena-virtual-machine:~$ virtuoso-t -?
Virtuoso Open Source Edition (multi threaded)
Version 6.1.4.3127-pthreads as of Dec 16 2011

Your Virtuoso server version does not support the SPARQL 1.1. Syntax extensions. You need to update to newer version of the Virtuso server in order MD5('test') to work.

Best Regards,
Rumi

Compiled for Linux (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
Copyright (C) 1998-2011 OpenLink Software

Usage:
virtuoso-t [-fcnCbDARwMKrBd] [+foreground] [+configfile arg] [+no-checkpoint]
            [+checkpoint-only] [+backup-dump] [+crash-dump]
            [+crash-dump-data-ini arg] [+restore-crash-dump] [+wait]
            [+mode arg] [+dumpkeys arg] [+restore-backup arg]
            [+backup-dirs arg] [+debug] [+pwdold arg] [+pwddba arg]
            [+pwddav arg]
 +foreground            run in the foreground
 +configfile            use alternate configuration file
 +no-checkpoint         do not checkpoint on startup
 +checkpoint-only       exit as soon as checkpoint on startup is complete
 +backup-dump           dump database into the transaction log, then exit
 +crash-dump            dump inconsistent database into the
transaction log, then exit
+crash-dump-data-ini specify the DB ini to use for reading the data to dump
 +restore-crash-dump    restore from a crash-dump
 +wait                  wait for background initialization to complete
 +mode                  specify mode options for server startup (onbalr)
+dumpkeys specify key id(s) to dump on crash dump (default : all)
 +restore-backup        restore from online backup
 +backup-dirs           default backup directories
 +debug                 Show additional debugging info
 +pwdold                Old DBA password
 +pwddba                New DBA password
 +pwddav                New DAV password