Hello,

I have a problem extracting <link> value from my xml when creating rdf with
xsl. I have no problems getting value of <title> or <description>, it is
just <link> that is causing me problems.

Here is my xml file:
CODE: SELECT
ALL<http://boards.openlinksw.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5387#><?xml
version="1.0"?>
<rss>
    <channel>
        <item>
            <title>Title 1</title>
            <link>http://somepage.com</link>
            <description>Description 1</description>
        </item>

        <item>
            <title>Title 2</title>
            <link>http://somepage.com</link>
            <description>Description 2</description>
        </item>
    </channel>
</rss>

and my xsl file that I am using for creating RDF:
CODE: SELECT
ALL<http://boards.openlinksw.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5387#><?xml
version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [
<!ENTITY xsd "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#";>
<!ENTITY rdf "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#";>
<!ENTITY sioc "http://rdfs.org/sioc/ns#";>
]>
<xsl:stylesheet
    version="1.0"
    xmlns:vi="http://www.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/xslt/";
    xmlns:rdf="&rdf;"
    xmlns:rdfs="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#";
    xmlns:sioc="&sioc;"

    <xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes" />

   <xsl:template match="/">
      <rdf:RDF>
         <xsl:for-each select="rss/channel/item">
            <rdf:Description rdfs:label="Title: {title}">
               <sioc:links_to>
                  <xsl:value-of select="link"/>
               </sioc:links_to>
            </rdf:Description>
         </xsl:for-each>
      </rdf:RDF>
    </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

<xsl:value-of select="link"/> doesn't get value from <link>
http://somepage.com</link>,
but if I change it to: <xsl:value-of select="lala"/> and line in my xml to
<lala>http://somepage.com</lala>, then I get value "http://somepage.com"; in
my RDF.

Does anybody have a clue, what am I doing wrong?

Thank you.