Hello,

I'm querying a Virtuoso endpoint via HTTP
http://localhost:8890/sparql/?query=define...

i'm expecting RDF/XML + using a XSLT stylesheet served by webDAV
&xslt-uri=http://localhost:8890/DAV/VAD/springerRDF2MarcXML.xsl

I granted read permisson to other users on the stylesheet ressource so
http://localhost:8890/DAV/VAD/springerRDF2MarcXML.xsl is available by
HTTP to everyone.

Everything is ok, transformation on the fly is a success having
uncommented ExternalXsltSource=1 in virtuoso.ini,

...but once I edited my stylesheet in the DAV directory, the changes I
made were NOT effective in following transformations :(
( I tested my stylesheet outside in a  standalone transformer and it's
ok, no the source of  this problem)

I also tried by deleting old XSLT, then uploading the new one, same
behaviour : always the old fashioned transform results from "old"
stylesheet, even if directly requesting XSLT by HTTP is now serving the
correct new one at http://localhost:8890/DAV/VAD/springerRDF2MarcXML.xsl

Is there any caching system I need to force transform processor for
refreshing XSLT stylesheet ?
stopping and restarting Virtuoso will do the job but it's not really a
solution  :)

Thanks in advance,

Thomas