Hi Chryssa,

The latest in-house Jena Provider build is 1.10:

        $ java -jar ./virt_jena.jar OpenLink Virtuoso(TM) Provider for Jena(TM)
Version 2.6.2 [Build 1.10]

Can you please try with this version of the provider available from:

http://opldownload.s3.amazonaws.com/uda/virtuoso/rdfproviders/jena/26/virt_jena.jar

Should the problem persist, if you can provide a compilable sample program and
instance or datasets to test against we can attempt to recreate ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers