Hi Nicola,

Sounds like your "big" UPDATE has possibly encountered a database checkpoint
during the load. Thus what is your checkpoint interval in the INI file and how
are you actually performing the load as if you use the RDF Bulk loader for

        http://www.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VirtBulkRDFLoader

What is the size of the data being loaded in terms of triple counts and what
sort of memory is available on the system ?

Please also provide the output of running the "status('');" command from isql
when the load it complete or when this error condition occurs for review ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers