Hi

Have you tried building from the develop/7  branch where all the latest fixes
reside to see if this issue occurs in this branch, as that is soon to be merged
into the stable/7 branch and is where any fixes would be applied etc ?

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers