Hi Alex,

On 03-Dec-13 2:59 PM, Alex Bondo Andersen wrote:
Hi,

Some graphs I cannot drop from the isql-vt interface using "sparql
DROP GRAPH <http://extbi.cs.aau.dk/data/agriculture>;", I get the
following error:

*** Error 22023: [Virtuoso Driver][Virtuoso Server]SPARUL_DROP()
failed: graph <http://extbi.cs.aau.dk/data/agriculture> has not been
explicitly created

Yes. The error is correct, since your graph was not explicitly created.
DROP GRAPH is equivalent of CLEAR GRAPH. It requires initially the graph to be created explicitly.

CREATE GRAPH <mygraph>

is an example of a graph created explicitly.

We recommend in cases of you are not sure whether the graph is created explicitly or not, to use:

DROP SILENT GRAPH <graph>

Hope this helps.

More documentation info: --
"Example for delete graph equivalence": http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/sparqlextensions.html#rdfsparulexamples2

Best Regards,
Rumi

However I can easily drop it from the webpage interface under Linked
Data -> Graphs, where it is showing up.

Is there any way to be "more insistent" that the graph is dropped
through isql-vt?

I should mention that the graph is built inside a quad storage as follows:

alter quad storage virtrdf:DefaultQuadStorage
   from Linked_data.agri.field as field_tbl
   from ...
{
   create qs:fields as
       graph <http://extbi.cs.aau.dk/data/agriculture>